« The tanorexic family | Main | TISWAS »

'Only 18... but I've slept with 50 men'

Do you feel sympathy for Cheryl? Do you think her marriage will stand the test of time? Is marrying an older man just another way for Cheryl to feel like she's loved? Or is it the real thing this time?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e5522cd2728834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 'Only 18... but I've slept with 50 men':

Comments

Lee

cheryl dont deserve people calling her names. what has it affected them in some way. people non stop took the mickey out of her at school, and it carried on where she lived. so at 16 when she lost her viginity, which i know of girls to have lost it younger, she probley felt she needed comfort. and with computers it is so easy for a girl to meet a guy. as for that older guy, i believe he should not be with cheryl. i know cheryls dad and he must be nearly his age. cheryl should be on her own and not plan for a baby so soon, go to college or work. and also get the support she needs from her family.

emma gain

erm wel i was in da same year and skool as cheryl so i no what she is like first hand. she was never liked in skool and was bullied day in day out by not onli da popular girls but every1. bt 2 be perfectly honest she brought it all on herself. countless times i tried to give her advice and tell her dat ppl were mockin her bt each time dat help was thrown bak in my face. in my opinion she has made her own bed now she must lie in it - **excuse the pun**. however what rele annoys me is the name she has given not h=just to herself 4 her bad ways bt 2 all the other girls in dagenham who r not all like her. yea sure there are a few dat sleep around with untold numbers of random men bt not all of us do and 4 her 2 say that on national tv is unfair and uncalled 4. as 4 feelin unloved i think that is just an excuse she now uses 2 try 2 prevent ppl shoutin at her in the street and 2 excuse he slaggy ways. and as 4 gettin married good luck 2 the girl, bt havin a child, any child with a mother like that is cursed not blessed.its obvios she cant even look after herself let alone another lyf.

dazvenginzks

I've recently joined and wanted to introduce myself :)

paul

i rememeber cheryl from ages ago, i use to go round her House and her mum is a nice person and her brother aint so bad he's normal but the House was in a total mess and a state i've never seen such a mess before it's not seen a hover nither a wash before.. i hope you're ok now cheryl hun but why did it have to be a 39 year old man, why not someone you're own age this did not surprise me one bit and but at the end of the day if you're happy cheryl it's all good and you should stay away from the ******** and keep clear of dagenham and barking streets for a while till in all blows over.. and **** **** chelyl hun no more putting in you're slef on the TV and magazines stay clear from them otherwise lads will still do this to you in the streets your easy to spot to around barking market and daegnham areas it's like you're doing attention seeking stay clear of it all babes no more silly magazines and TV programmes

Melissa

Hi,
I think shes just bein an attention seeking girl. I am an 18 yr old girl and she is giving us girls bad names cause she openly admits sleeping with 50 men, wheres her self respect for herself and dignity and to go with an older man, makes me think shes just looking for a father figure. But things will fall apart, with her and his insecruties! but to me openly admitting u have slept with 50 people your just asking the nation to give you a bad name and shes clearly proud of how many men she has had! hope she got her self checked.

Graham Read

Who cares, she's just a slut anyay, why waste good column inches on her

s.benboe

These people should be ashamed of them selves.Any baby who has a mother like that isnt getting care it needs.It it sutterly discusting and 50 men at the age of 18 is silly some people may be in their 40's or 30's and they havent even slept with 50 men and probably will not in their life time.Congrats to cheryl for finding her man but i hope she has learned her lesson about sleeping with men and be careful how old you are - this is setting a bad example to teen's.

CJD

I bet she will pose naked for a lads mag

Bwj

I feel sorry for this guy. It won't be long before she is wanting another 50 and then where will he be. But then, he must be going into the relationship with his eyes open.
Pity any baby having such a flighty piece for a mother.

minajadenews.blogspot.com

Why shouldn't a woman do the same that men usually does?! Prejudice of the society is still overwhelming. Fifty men, and so what?
But I feel sorry for this girl to be married at such a young age. She will regret it, this decision can ruin her whole life.

"i am sure 90% out there beat her record by far" - I think it is true! Don't be hypocrites.

Lilly

Ok - am I reading this story correctly? Cheryl led a life of promiscuity and hasn't healed herself and the reason why she felt the need to put her happiness, health and life in danger through means of sex with complete strangers (basically whoring with low self esteem as the price) - but has jumped straight into a relationship with an older man? Perhaps this is easy for me to say as an outsider - but come on! This girl obviously has some issues that need to be resolved - she's missing out on being youthful by hiding behind this relationship...in the end, she's going to feel so much regret and remorse later in life - if it's not dealt with now.

The question asked was if I felt sympathy for her - simply put - yes I do...because she's not receiving the help she needs. Cheryl if your reading this - your so precious, please take actions so you can know your true potential as a human being and as a woman - I wish you all the best in finding a good counselor and that your partner offers you all the support you need to get through this difficult time - because you deserve it xx

Lee page

What A tramp

Avenger

If females of this sort were shamed instead of being made into some sort of celebrity this conduct would end. 18 year old females who have 2-3 kids should be subject to chastisement as well as their parents. And stop exaggerating the number of sexual partners a female has because this only encourages naive girls to do the same. The average female in Britain probably has 4-5 partners in her entire life and let's remember that some women get married and have 1. Their husband. One poster asked what a 39 yo man would see in an 18yo. She's out of touch with reality. Men want young nubile females not 30 ish overweight slags.

iona

wen reading this story, i realized 1 thing and that was that i am 17 yrs old and this is embarrassing to say but i hav slept with more men than cheryl. i done exactly the same thing that she done in internet crawling. sleeping in cars or newhere that i cud find. the onli way that i stopped was because i ended up being raped because of it. all i want to say is ne teenagers that read this please think properly wat yr doing. u think u cud be meeting up with the man of yr dreams wen u cud acually be meetin a 50 yr old man ready to hurt u. please dont make mistakes that aye done. THINK

v

She maons about gettina bused in the street but just as every1 starts to forget about it....she announces it again.... she always got abused anyway without the 'i slept with 50 men story'which may i add is soo untrue! look at her do u rekon there are 50 crazy men that would sleep with her in dagenham...dagenham might be an area but the people in it do have standards!...shes got her nails done out of all that money...how sweet....NOT!!

kelly mcleod

you are only a young girl how deare you think its some thing to brag about,im 27 and i have been with my boy freind for 9years,i would not dream of sleeping with another man,girls like you give the decent young girls and young woman a bad name ,i just think you are sick and your partner is just as bad,

RJ

What in God's name is the future husband thinking of?

What about the embarrassment his family will feel when daughter-in-law turns up and meet's them and their neighbours?
Has he no shame?

When he kisses her, does he not think, ''Ugh, 50 ****** have been here too''!!!!!!

Enough to make one puke !

suzie smith

this is the most stupidist thing i have ever heard.she has bedded 50 men and shes 18.if cheryl was reading this now then she should be asamed of herself.i felt sick reading it and her mumshould be horrified because it is repulsive.

Claire

I'm 20 and I live in Dagenham and I know that not all girls from Dagenham are like that..Some of us want to make something of ourselves rather than be young and sleeping around with random men and getting engaged to 39 year old men...You need to make a life for yourself get a decent job and then maybe think about having kids when your ready...not just having kids as an excuse for your parents breaking up. My parents broke up when i was young but i made better use with my time rather than sleeping with men...

barry

Could the media please stop describing the sex lives of scrubbers as "slept with"? What you should be saying is that she has let 50 blokes shag her.

Lauren Dawson

Cheryl is an embarassment to young women in this country.Shes going from one extreme to the other, now getting married to a 39 year old man called Wayne (LOL).
Why do people think that this is 'news' worth printing? She's just a scab... to be honest.
She really does my head in.
And i hate how the mags/papers/tele try to focus in on the fact she's from Essex.
Trying to bring over on the 'stereotype.'
I'm not being funny, but i moved from Dagenham, Essex to Cambridgeshire.
If people took a look at how high the teenage pregnancy rate is here compared to Essex then peoples' stereotypes would change.
I'm 18, and there's girls the same school year as me with 2/3 kids.
Anyway.
I felt like ranting lol.

Laura

I was shocked to read this article. She said “I showed that teenagers these days have a lot of sex,” she says. “People sleep around. That’s life.” I think this is appaling and she might think it's fine to sleep around and get aids and STDs but this is not the case. If this is her way of life, she's in trouble

so-what

big deal. all kids sleep around nowaday. i am sure 90% out there beat her record by far. it is the trend in a sense. and that is what men like about british women, slutty. i am just surprised he have bot got a kid yet????

Mark Slade

The word slag comes to mind.

Julie Owen

It doesn't really matter whether this will last or not. The fact is, they have only known each other for three months, and they are already trying for a baby! The lazy little cow should find a job and pay her way before thinking about babies, otherwise if this goes pear, we, the taxpayer will be the ones paying.

The comments to this entry are closed.