« What do you think of Millie's story? | Main | Has a family illness changed your life? »

Fabulous Issue 62 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday 

Comments

Millie

Susan - unfortunatly self harm can be very isolating for the people engaging in the behaviour, and also for those around them - but one thing you can do is be there if they need to talk. Sometimes a listening ear goes along way

Lindsay Roberts

Please please please can you tell me where the nude and snakeskin shoes worn by 2 members of the sataurdays in this sundays magazine are from???

I love them!!

Susan

The story on self harming really made me think about an ex boy-friend of mine. He told me that he did it, it shocked me when he told me that he done it really deep into his arms and he only done it because it made him feel good and he refuses to admit hes got a problem. It really worries me that something seroius is going to happen to him. Any ideas on what i can do ??

Della

I loved your article on the Religionistas. I was thinking about going back to Church a few months ago. Things had gotten too much for me to bear on my own and speaking to family and friends never seemed that meaningful. I'm definitely going to make an effort next Sunday and hopefully I'll have the same positive experience as these ladies. I was also thinking about volunteering in the community and perhaps this is a way for me to get involved. Thanks, FabulousMag.

christinakatsianis

I'm the same as the woman below, brent cross aswell only I was the 2/4 session. I was wearing a white top, grey cardigan and denim skirt, please write back, looking forward to the next issue x

paulinehamraoui

hi i was in brent cross and got snapped wit my son and went to web site and cant find photos, my son was dissapointed as he wanted to show his friends. were on the 10/12 session. i ws wearing black trousers and grey top wit belt and my son was wearing a grey nike sweater we got photo together then me on my own. would begreat if u can put on web site. we buy the paper every sunday. thank u pauline hamraoui

The comments to this entry are closed.