« Fabulous Issue 52 - tell us what you think | Main | Do you indulge in online splurges? »

Fabulous Issue 53 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday

Comments

Jo

Loved the Dita Von Teese article. Am looking for the book that she swears by but have forgotten the title and author. can anyone help?

Ron Unsworth

Can you solve this riddle?
You are riding on a beautiful white horse.
On your left side is a drop off.
On your right side are several ostriches being chased by a lion.
In front of you are four large gazelles that won't get out of your way and you can't seem to overtake them.
Behind you is a stampede of horses.
What must you do to get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Please Get off the merry-go-round.

Lauren

Hello,
I saw i dress i absolutely loved in the magazine on page 38. It says the dress is from dorothy perkins and is £35. The dress is black, pink and yellow and im finding it difficult to purchase the dress because i can't find it in any shops or on the website. Any body know where i can get this from?
xx

Sam

Rebecca!! I know what your saying! Where is that leopard dress from peacocks!! cant find it anywhere!! :( x

keren curran

Hi this issue is fantastic great tips etc etc...i wonder if you do makeovers,i would love one and appear in your issue,thanks keren

Rebecca

There was a leopard print dress from peacocks featured in the magazine. I've looked online and had no luck. When phoning the number given in the magazine, they told me that the dress titled as 'Animal Magic' on the seductive style section, hadn't been in stock since November 2008. I've never seen it in Peacocks.

Anyone know where I could possibly purchase one?...Or one similar?

Polly Lovelace

Thanks for finally solving an argument between my and my boyfriend. I told him it would be impossible for a man to think about sex every seven seconds – they’d either never get anything done or they’d go mad.
Polly

Debbie Jannings

It was really interesting to read Dita Von Teese’s comments about how her divorce affected her. She always appears seems so confident and sexy, it was really surprising to hear that she could feel vulnerable too. Although I can’t quite imagine her with a normal, sweet-looking guy!
Debbie Jannings

Bex

I love Dita's seduction tips, especially the bit about dimmer switches. I am planning a trip to my local DIY store pronto – there's nothing worse than a glaring overhead bulb to highlight my cellulite!

Penny

I can’t believe that some women say it would be the end of their relationship if their man so much as flirted with someone else. Come on ladies, get real! As long as your man comes home with you at the of the night, does it really matter if he enjoys a bit of harmful banter with someone else? Can you honestly say you’ve never flirted with another man?

Jen

Kaycee shouldn’t be judged for enjoying a healthy sex life. Men don’t get criticised for sleeping around, so why should a woman? And, as she points out, as long as she is being careful, where’s the harm? I’m sure she will settle down when she meets the right man.

Gillian Millard

Hi there,
I read fabulous mag as usual eack sunday, loved the dress that Michelle had on from New Look, so I searched their web site, and yours to no avail. The dress nowhere to be found, could you please let me know where I could purchase one.

Thanks,
Gillian.

kathyrn finch

having lived in spain for 2 years i couldnt get the free magazine with the newsoftheworld, but before we moved i did buy the paper regularly and i love the mag, lots to read and good features, so now im back i will be reading it again keep up the good work

DARREN

I think I can identify with Kaycee's story. It's very typical for many girls and blokes to be like this. A lot of people want a no-ties relationship/s after being in such a long relationship. The last thing they want to do is jump straight back into another long term relationship only to end in heartache, AGAIN. At least Kaycee's admitting it and being upfront! I think as long as she's safe and takes precautions, she should keep on living that lifestyle. GOOD ON YOU KAYCEE!

The comments to this entry are closed.