« Do you have a loved one in the armed forces? | Main | Would you forgive George for his behaviour? »

Have you survived a mid-love crisis?

If a relationship went stale, would you work at it or walk away? Are people meant to be in long-term relationships?

Comments

Louise

Going through a tough patch in a relationship and coming out the other side can often make it stronger and better than ever - it's a shame so many people just give up on a long-term relationship and go and look for someone new instead. I guess that's how we live these days - if something's broke, you chuck it and get a new one, no one repairs anything valuable anymore. Well done to Emma.

Flower

You are being a bit harsh on Dave - theres two sides to every story. I'm sure Jenny had her good reasons to not want to be with him but they must of had some good times otherwise why would she stay with him so long!

PeterPan

Look Chris "Dave" is clearly the type of older bloke who chases after the office junior...that is never going to work long term.....

The Lost Boys

It's a shame that 'Dave' was unable to keep up with the younger women, I know a man who seem's very similar to that of 'Dave' & he appears to have no problem 'snaring' the younger females; it just seems that happiness just cant be found by poor 'Dave'.

The thought of commitment scares him & so he would be more suited to an older type/home body if his evening enjoyments of slobbing in front of the television are anything to go by.
If he can't please poor Jenny then she is better off without him and he should take up jogging to pass his time!... Jog on 'Dave'

Tinkerbell

Ah- poor fuzzy faced "Dave". He can't help the way he is- he is a man! I agree with Peterpan and Captain Hook- it seems that "Dave" wanted the younger woman on his arm and then just couldn't keep up in the end! Find yourself a hot 20 something year old Jenny and have some fun.

Jack Sparrow

But I'm confused, "Dave" looks like quite the athlete to me, anyone would think he jogs alot...I would have thought he could keep up. I wonder what sort of woman he would be best suited too....

Chris

What about "Dave"? It may not have been working for him either. It is not easy trying to keep up with a younger woman. He should fine someone more like him.

Peterpan

I agree Captain Hook...we know that once Jenny has been out and played the field..she will realise what she has been missing all these years...

Captain Hook

"Dave" should be ashamed of himself for not treating the beautiful Jenny right, I can't believe that he would not live with her, what a coward.
Jenny you can do better than blurry faced "Dave" - you go girl!!!!

Peterpan

It seems "Dave" just couldnt keep up with the demands of a much younger woman who was looking for more excitement...?

Jodie

After nine years together, my husband and I broke up. The spark had gone and we were more like mates than lovers. I went on holiday to cope with things and that's when I realised how much he means to me. We talked things through and started dating again. Two years on, we're back together and things are better than ever. Sometimes time out is all you need to make you appreciate what you have.

Bella

Any long-term relationship has its testing moments - but I think this is a good thing. Working through your problems and coming out the other side makes you stronger as a couple, and if you do end up splitting, then the relationship obviously wasn't meant to be.

The comments to this entry are closed.