« How has the recession affected you? | Main | Do you have a loved one in the armed forces? »

Fabulous Issue 63 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday 

Comments

Lesley

I saw a 'floaty striped top' in issue No 64 or 65 how can I review back issues ??? It was shown with a white camisole underneath and worn with white trousers. I have searched connected fashion sites without success!!! If you can help I would be most grateful.

jacqui

you featured a dress from asos one shoulder wonders in pink £75 inssue 65 i have tried to find it on there web site and also emailed them but i still cant find it any help would be appreciated as its the perfect dress for my daughters prom many thanks

Web Editor

Hi all, the dress Patsy is wearing on the cover of Fabulous is by Manoush at Mywardrobe.com and her belt is actually a necklace by Poleci. Her red shoes are by Natasha Marro at Kohsamui.co.uk.

Nadia Marshall

Ditto- Fab interview and please please tell me where you can get the white dess from- it is perfect for a wedding!

Thanks!
Nadia

Tracey

How amazing does Patsy Palmer look? She was so open and honest in
your interview, it really made me warm to her. She's obviously had it tough, but at least she's sorted herself out and is now healthy and happy. And as a fellow redhead, I'm glad she now loves her locks!

Web Editor

Hi there, if you've tried to email the [email protected] and haven't been able to get through, please try again now and your details will be included in the draw!

Melissa

Heyy fabulous mag!!
Another great issue, i loved the new jungle look and story with Patsy Palmer. I have a query if you could get back to me please, im totally in love with the dress and belt on the cover that patsy is wearing!! Its beautiful, I was just wondering where those were from!? They are a definite must have in your wardrobe:)
Please let me know and thankyou for your time.
Thankyou for another great issue!
Melissa Rostron

Lisa Jell

I am NOT HAPPY! I tried to log on to [email protected] about a hundred times as i wanted to win a makeover and the search results say there is no such address!
I am very disappointed Fabulous Mag, as normally you are pretty fab! Just not on this occasion! :(

Paul Missen

Do you not have details of the Jamie Oliver recipes that you include in the magazine?
I heard there was a nice mackerel salad in this issue!

Andrea Livingstone

I loved the interview with Tina, and her speaking about her autistic son Drew. It really moved me and made me realize how fortunate I am with my family. I wish her all the best of luck, and she is a amazing woman coping with all of this.

Sarah

Great issue, Does anyone know where I can get Pstsy's red shoes from?

jayne

Can anyone tell me were the white dress and chain belt patsy palmer is wearing on the cover of issue 63 is from

The comments to this entry are closed.