« Are you worried that you’re a binge drinker? | Main | What do you think of our MILFs? »

Fabulous Issue 65 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday 

Comments

Marian Henry

I'd like to congratulate News of the World on a such a great feature packed magazine, it has the right mix of just about everything for every reader. I enjoy the beauty tips like the Body & Soul section. I particularly like issue 65's featuring Pussycat Doll Kimberley Wyatt, I especially liked her shoes, any idea where I can purchase something similar.

Many thanks and keep those issues coming. Its utter FABULOUS!!!

Lorna Bethell

Hiya, I love fabulous magazine - can you tell me where you can get the Nike Air Max trainers that were pictured in the "Why gym's NOT fixing it" feature. They were pink with leopard print and I cannot find them anywhere!!!

R.P

After reading your magazine and reading the section about teenage binge-drinking I felt ashamed to be a teenager.My friends always use to say why have we got this reputation and now they go out drinking and they keep saying how fun it was getting stoned ,it is a great idea to have police patrolling but if it comes to it people will drink insides

if you are a binging teen reading this then think cleaning up your act because some of us dont deserve such bad publicity

lou

After reading Compact Killers, I've had a huge clearout of my make-up bag. I didn't know using out-of-date products could be so dnagerous - I've had some of mine for years and was quite scared when I realised the risk I was taking in still using it. I'm going to be more careful in the future - and at least I get to buy some new make-up now!

becky coventry

hey im a big fan of fablous magazine i love it its got everything i enjoy reading and lookin at the udates for fashion. im still waiting for the photos me and my friend had done in manchester arndale center, they said all photos should be updates in the next 24 hours and where are they?

Angela Bonner

Dear Fabulous Mag
I completely adore your magazine!!! I became a fan when i started seeing sections on exercise and tips on how to get into shape by eating correctly. I have a lot of your magazine clippings stuck on my wardrobe door to remind me what i should be doing!! I have just purchased some Sanctuary Body Tone & Trim Clay and i cant wait to try it! I hope to see more of these types of pages, I liked this week's "Why gym's NOT fixing it" and have put that on my wall!

hilda

in last weeks fabmag you showed makeup that thought for you magic makeup i believe you called it just what i have been waiting for,you have shown it in the mag but you do not say where it can be purchased from please let me know.
thanks hilda.

megan

i now read your mag every week when im at work, it honestly speeds up finishing time. i think you should have more bright coloured fashion and less granny print clothing and more articles about younger women.

good job!

mandi

People like sara cox make me sick ,she has everything and still moaning.Me and my husband have been trying for baby for nearly 2yrs ,6mths of that on fertily drugs and still no baby .Now i should be the one to moan but whats the point .People like sara should be happy for what they got not moaning.

Barry Thomas

Dear Fabulous Mag, I must say that when Fabulous Mag was first introduced I didn't like it very much. Believe it or not it was simply because Doctor Hilary's questions were directed to celebrities. But now he answers questions for ordinary folk, I am dead keen again. Because a lot can be leart from other peoples problems.

The comments to this entry are closed.