« Has a family illness changed your life? | Main | Have you ever had your drink spiked? »

Have you had an amazing breakover?

Would you take your partner back if they dumped you because of your looks? What do you think of these women's transformations?

Comments

deborah

i think its a fab idea.i ve never saw my bloke for 5 month.i m on a diet.i m getting my teeth whitened.semi permanant eyelashes and may be a bit more.it l be well worth it when i do bump into him.and i wont be putting up with anymore rubbish off him.he told me i d be forgot about in the blink of an eye.we l see.wish i d had the oportunity to go on this programme.he s crippled my self esteem.

michellepickles

l think it's great that these women want to do this and feel good about themselves, just hope they don't let the jerks who belittled them in the first place do it again. move on girls with your new self confidence and find a guy who'll treat you right.

Becks

When my ex and I split up, I vowed to show him just what he was missing. I got fit, lost weight, cut my hair and started eating healthily. I took up new challenges and while my breakover wasn't as extreme as the ones you featured, I still made my ex's jaw drop when I saw him. Now I look and feel great and I have a new man who adores me!

The comments to this entry are closed.