« Fabulous Issue 63 - tell us what you think | Main | Have you survived a mid-love crisis? »

Do you have a loved one in the armed forces?

Should women be allowed to fight on the front line? Would you like to send a message to a loved one in the armed forces?

Comments

Hannah

I loved the article which was about women in the armed forces. Im a 16 year old girl and i have joined up for the army for when i leave school so i start my training in september! Im not your 'blokish' army girl, im complete opposite to be honest and i thought the article realy showed that not all women in the army have lost their feminine side! It also really made people aware that women are out in Iraq and Afghan doing the same jobs as the men! I have so much respect for them and can't wait to be part of it all!

Kelly

I've got so much respect for the women in the armed forces. They selflessly put themselves at risk to help others - despite being homesick and having to leave their loved ones behind. It's not a job I could ever do, but the ladies you spoke to should be proud - they've done a fantastic job, both in Iran and for promoting equality between the sexes.

The comments to this entry are closed.