« Julie Burchill | Main | Hyper heels »

Shopping addict

Have you ever been in serious debt? Do you bury your head in the sand about owing money and hope it will just go away? What are you willing to get into debt for – a car, clothes, education, a holiday?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e5540027a28834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Shopping addict:

Comments

Anne

This addiction is seem very minor thing. But Actually this is a two fold addiction which waist time and money both. Many people buy thing for which they have no need. Wondering uselessly also affect the creativity of a person. And the mind of such person rarely available for usefull purpose.

Jo

Natalie's story shows how easy it is to fall into the debt trap and how swiftly it can spiral out of control. It's been a hard lesson but thanks to the support of her parents she is getting her life back on track. Good luck to her.

karen

I started to get into debt as soon as I turned 18. My parents were not well off, so I never had new clothes, let alone designer ones. It began with a catalogue, then a store card. I also got a credit card and before long I was 24 and was £35000 in debt from bank loans, store cards, credit cards and catalogues. I was so ashamed of myself and to be totally honest, I couldnt see what I had brought with the money, as I had nothing to show for it. My car was old and second hand, my hair was a mess and I didnt have a social life. At 25 I went onto a debt management plan, which really helped me sort my life out, but I am still paying this back 4 years on. I cannot get a mortgage, credit or Hire purchase. I am completely blacklisted. My life is dull, but at least I have a loving partner to help me to cope.

Stacey

The pink &&* gold bag from asos on page 46 is actually £70 not £20 that it says in the book. Slight difference.

The comments to this entry are closed.