« Sarah Champion | Main | Shopping addict »

Julie Burchill

Do you think Madonna looks good for age? Has she grown old gracefully or is she fighting the inevitable? Madonna has changed a lot over the years – at what age do you think she looked her best?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e553efdde98834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Julie Burchill:

Comments

Kayleigh

I believe madonna does look good for her age, but i think she tries a bit too hard. How she excersises so aggressively so it harms her body and it doesn't look very feminine or even healthy.

Hilda Kwafo-Akoto

To be brutally honest I do not believe Madonna is rocking a hot look for someone nearing fifty.At the time of her hitalbum Ray of Light Madge was at the pinnacle of her career and looked stunning. She has cetainly not grown gracefully with age and is trying to run against time - literally with all the hours she spends in the gym. Madge is looking haggard,lean and depressed and I hope she won't be wearing those hideous leotard on her upcoming tour.

Yasmin R

I personally think Madonna looks terrible, however she could be an inspiration to most women out there as she is still high ranked in the buisness she is despite her age.
I dont think Madonna has grown gracefully unlike women like Joan Collins, It is quite clear she is fighting back the years, wearing clothes which are designed for people 20 years her junior... and can i also add when she's out an about she looks like a homeless person, nobody said money could buy you style which she proves..

The comments to this entry are closed.